American Legion Post 273
• Events Calendar
• About Us
• Contact Us
• News Letters
• Programs We Support
• Past Commanders
• Post Officers
• Photo Gallery
• 2015 Car Show Review
• Veteran Solutions
• Mem. Discount Programs
• Gov. Links
• Veteran Links
• Refer a Friend
• Flag Etiquette
• Badger Boys State
• Why Join
• Bible Verse of the Day
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE AMERICAN LEGION
IMPORTANT: EVERYONE MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF
Eligible veterans applying for first time membership must submit the following information to Post Membership Committee:
1. Complete American Legion Membership application by clicking on "APPLICATION" button.
2. Print two (2) completed copies. Keep one copy for your records. Mail the other copy to above address, together with your dues payment. (Dues amount on application). Applications are also available at the Post.)
4. Membership Dues Payment. Dues. (Amount Shown on Application). Make checks payable to our Post listed above. DO NOT SEND CASH.
5. If the information is correct, membership will be approved and then a membership card will be mailed to you.
6. Please see eligibility dates below.
Veterans applying for transfers from your current Post to our Post must submit the following:
a. Completed Member Data Form.
6. Membership dues payment, if current year dues are not paid. If current dues are paid, please pay dues for next year's membership.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILTY in the American Legion is based on honorable service with the U. S. Armed Forces
Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
You must have served at least one day of active military duty and be honorably discharged or still serving honorably.
Date and Time
- Post 273 Mly. Meeting 7pm.
|Copyright 2021, americanlegionpost273.com|